EMT feed unit
The EMT system sets itself apart with the following features:
• Colour addition, via valve or metering cylinder as desired
• Key components made of stainless steel
• Stainless steel scoop piston cylinder
• Transparent follower plates Air inclusions are apparent immediately and unnecessary fl ushing is avoided
• Flat follower plates for subsequent residual quantity optimisation
• Convenient cleaning of the follower plate due to large length of stroke (200 l system)
Cartridge filling unit
A fi lling unit from 20 l pales to 1 l cartridges is available from EMT on request.
The material is pressed directly from the 20 l pales into the cartridge.
There is no pump that could contaminate the material through abrasion.
A wide variety of materials can be refi lled without mixing.
The optionally available replacement follow-up plates make using different materials even easier.