Goliath TWIN Plus
Quality regrind at high throughputs
-Goliath Twin Plus granulators are designed for grinding large parts and for high throughputs.
They have a double grinding chamber, i.e. two rotor shafts with seven pre-cutting elements,
corresponding blade rollers are arranged next to each other and rotate in opposite directions.
-Thus, the defective parts are supplied to the grinding chamber for a optimal milling .
-Each rotor is equipped with its own drive motor (2.2 kW).
-Difficult parts are also ground safely by the two counter-rotating rotors and the ABS.
Our advantages for your production :
- Low power consumption
- Reversible combs
- Both helical and trapezoidal granulometry
- Soundproof steel hopper
- Double parting line for easy, quick and safe cleaning
- Trapezoidal toothing for optimal regrind quality
- Increased tool life by means of reversible combs and pre-crushers
- MASHER system (see MASHER system)
- IMD system (see IMD system)
- ABS anti-blocking system (see ABS system)
- Level detectors : rotating paddle or capacitive sensor
- Gearmotor 2.2 kW instead of 1.8 kW
- Large capacity bin (granulator with higher stand).
- Granulometry Rollers with tooth configuration both trapezoidal and helical. 2 sizes available : tpz6 and tpz8
(other size : contact us)